Forms and tools
The following forms and tools are available for operators of Major Hazard Facilities.
- Use the MHF Calculator to assist you to calculate the quantities of specified hazardous substances and indicate whether your facility is either an upper tier or lower tier major hazard facility, or neither.
- Use this form to notify us of a potential Major Hazard Facility
- Use this form when a major hazard facility has been designated. We are required to maintain a public record of certain prescribed information under the Health and Safety at Work (Major Hazard Facilities) Regulations 2016
- Use this form to notify WorkSafe when a notifiable incident has occurred at a Major Hazard Facility.
- Use this concordance checklist when preparing a major hazard facility safety case and submit it with the safety case.*
- Use this concordance checklist when preparing a design notice for a proposed major hazard facility and submit it with the design notice.
* If you are using the Google Chrome browser, you will need to first download and save this PDF form to your computer before opening it with Adobe Acrobat Reader.