Alert: Notifications and correspondence during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 Alert Level Two requirements. Find out more about how to correspond and notify us during this time.
You might also hear from us as we proactively call businesses about how they're operating safely during Alert Level Two.
Welcome back to the hazardous substances update.
We’ll let you know when new requirements come into law, what tools and information we have to help businesses understand the requirements and how you and your staff can stay safe when working with hazardous substances.
In this issue:
- Emergencies – are you prepared?
- Helping Fire and Emergency NZ know how to respond to an emergency on your site
- Location compliance certificates for toxics and corrosives
- Incident involving corrosive cleaning product leaves worker without an eye
- Health and safety by design
- Site plans – what they need to show
- Hazardous substances consultation open for feedback
- New hazardous substances guidance
- Staying up to date between newsletters with social media