Alert: Notifications at reduced capacity during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 alert level four requirements.
Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
We are constantly updating and adding to the work-related health tools and resources.
- Bullying prevention toolbox including good practice guideline, templates, quick guides and examples
- New respirator selection e-tool
- A Simple Guide to Local Exhaust Ventilation
- Welding and Local Exhaust Ventilation
- Silica dust in construction fact sheet
- Where asbestos hides
- What you should know about working with asbestos (information sheet) (PDF 864 KB) [PDF, 864 KB]
- Removing asbestos-containing flooring
- Exposure Monitoring under the Health and Safety at Work (General Risk and Workplace Management) Regulations 2016(external link)
- Health Monitoring under the Health and Safety at Work (General Risk and Workplace Management) Regulations 2016(external link)
WorkSafe's position on work-related (occupational) health
Sets out our expectations of duty holders in following the work-related requirements of the new Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (HSWA) and the Health and Safety at Work (General Risk and Workplace Management) Regulations 2016.
Other useful resources