Alert: Notifications and correspondence during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 alert level four requirements. Find out more about how to correspond and notify us during this time.
It is good practice to have health and safety documents.
We have produced guidance to help you to write health and safety documents.
Writing for health and safety: guidance for workplace health and safety writers
This guidance explains how to develop health and safety documents. The guidelines will help you to answer the following questions:
- What is the document for?
- Who will read the document?
- What are your main messages?
- Is the document effective?
- How will you share and use the document?