Alert: Notifications at reduced capacity during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 alert level four requirements.
Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Change the design of the kitchen vats at its Hastings factory to minimise the risk of harm to workers operating such plant, from boiling liquids; and/or
- Have or to implement adequate processes to ensure that kitchen vats at its Hastings factory were operated so as to minimise risk of harm to workers operating such vats from boiling liquids; and/or
- Ensure the victim was provided with, and wore, adequate personal protective equipment, to protect from harm arising from contact with boiling liquids; and/or
- Provide adequate training to the victim, to the safe operation of kitchen vats at its Hastings factory; and/or
- Ensure adequate supervision of the victim, while operating the kitchen vats at its Hastings Factory.